24 Hour Roadside Assistance
OpenRoad VW 24-hour Roadside Assistance covers towing to your nearest Volkswagen Dealership, battery jump-start, flat tire service, lock-out service, and gasoline delivery service. All new VW's are eligible for 4 years or 80,000km, beginning at the date of vehicle delivery, or warranty start date, whichever occurs first.
What you'll need when calling for Roadside Assistance:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) located on your registration, insurance, or outside windshield on driver's side
- Year, model, colour and licence plate number of the vehicle
- Telephone number from which you are calling or a telephone number where you can be reached
- Exact location of your vehicle (street address and nearest intersection)
- Type of service required and a brief description of the problem